Thursday, March 29, 2007

I really miss knitting...

So it's time to start knitting, again! But first, I had to set up my Amazon Unbox account to download movies to TIVO.
Amazon and TIVO Video Rentals


I wish the price was lower but you start out with a $15 credit which makes it worth it for me! I am in the process of downloading the Devil Wears Prada. It sounds like a great movie to watch while knitting!

Now I need to pick a project to knit. Hmmm, probably something small that I can finish in a night. Maybe a simple paw print dishcloth by Rhonda White?
Knitted Paw Print Pattern


If all goes well with the download then I'll probably choose the Lady in the Water for my next movie download while I pop off a knitted tank top on the Ultimate Sweater Machine (aka the dust catcher).

No comments: