Friday, September 22, 2006

2nd September 2006 Dishcloth KAL - completed

I'm on a roll with these dishcloths! I really like this one and may block it this weekend.

September 2006 Dishcloth KAL - completed
Yarn: Peach & Creme #4 Ecru
Pattern: September Mid-Month Leaf Patterned Lace

Fiber Trends Clog Update
I'm ready to seam the sole of the first clog but a bit nervous the seam will show after felting. The instructions say it won't if I do it right so we will see! I'll finish it up this weekend and start on clog #2. I can't wait to felt these!

Sophie Purse Update
Still not felted but I have zippered pillowcases now!

Pirate Sam CAL Update
I don't think I can use an E/4 hook with this yarn.

One Skein Wonder Update
No progress - I tend to stop working on projects when they are almost done.

Baby Apple Cap Update
FCEK Magazine with pattern still misplaced.

(Wow my updates are very negative today)

No comments: