Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sweet Booger 1985ish-11/15/2005



I had to say goodbye to my sweet kitty of 20 years yesterday. She use to love to smell the yarns, especially the wools, and get scratched with a knitting needle. I don't feel like knitting or doing much of anything right now. There are so many 'what ifs' and 'remember when' thoughts racing through my head. She showed up at our house and chose us as her home. It was hard doing homework with her around because she loved paper wadded up and tossed her way. Not to mention plopping down on my accounting books so I could not turn the pages! As she and I got older, she was a great listener and her soft purring would always reassure me that everything would be okay. She was such a huge part of my life and I'm happy for the time we had together. I just wish she did not have to go. I will always love you, kitty Booger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, dear sweet Kitty. I hope you'll be all right!

- MJ

springyknitting said...

Thank you so much for your kinds words. It has been very difficult these past days without her. I fully expect her to walk through the room or be sitting on the couch when I come home. I do hope she is at peace and knows she is loved. I would not want her to be missing me as much as I miss her.